Wednesday, April 22, 2009

G8 07 21

G8 07 21
Presentation
We will be reviewing: Would you help me…I’m supposed to….Have you ever.... I never...

Practice

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

Would you help me do my homework?
I’m supposed to write an essay. I’ve never written an essay before.
Can you help me fix my car? I’m supposed to get to work in an hour.
I’ve never fixed a car before.
Can you help me learn about Korea? I’m supposed to write a country report. I’ve never studied about Korea before.
Have you ever been to Canada? I’ve been to Canada three times. I’ve never been to Canada.
I’ve heard this song before. I’ve never heard such beautiful music.


Production

Students will respond to the questions in a positive way, then in a negative way.

Will you help me do my homework?
Are you supposed to write an essay?
Have you ever studied Canada?
Have you finished your homework?
Have you seen the new High School Musical movie?

What is the best movie you ever saw?
What is something you are supposed to do?
Have you ever helped fix a car?
Have you ever written an essay? What did you write it about?

Ask students to make a sentence that begins with. I never....
(What is something you have never done?)

No comments:

Post a Comment