Monday, April 20, 2009

G8 06 18

G8 06 18

Presentation
You will be learning to talk about the future, and practice using "going to".

Practice
Emulation: Please repeat after me.

Who is going to bake the pie?
I am going to bake the pie.
When are you going to bake the cake? I will bake it tonight.
What are you going to bake? I am going to bake an apple pie.
I am going to wash the car.
Who is going to bake the pie? My mom will bake it.
What are you going to do this evening?
I am going to practice guitar.
I am going to practice piano.
When are you going to do your homework?
I am going to do my homework after dinner.

Where are you going to study for the exam? I will study at the library.
How are you going to get there? I will take the bus.
Why are you upset. I am upset because there is so much traffic I will be late.

Production
Have student repeat and or answer the above questions. Prompt if students need it by typing reasonable answers. For advanced students ask additional questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment