Wednesday, April 8, 2009

G7 07 19

G7 07 19

Present Continuous


Practice

Emulation: Have students repeat after me.

I am meeting some friends after school.
I am not going to the party.
Is he visiting his parents this weekend?
Aren’t they coming with you tonight?
This afternoon I am going shopping.
Tomorrow I am going ice skating. I love ice skating.
Today I am going to listen to music.
Today I am reading my favorite book.
I am working on the computer tonight.
This week we are taking the bus to the city.

Have students respond to my question with answers I type on the screen.


What are you doing after school? I am studying after school.
What are you reading? I am reading my favorite book.
What are you doing this weekend? We are going to Seoul.
What are you doing tonight? I am watching TV.
How are you getting to the city? We are taking the bus.
What is he listening to? He is listening to music.
Where are you going tomorrow? I am going to my friends house.

Production

Ask students questions and allow them to develop their own answers using vocabulary and patterns practiced above.

No comments:

Post a Comment