Wednesday, April 8, 2009

G7 04 11

Hello everyone! ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo? How are you?

Students will learn key expressions used during a visit to a doctor.

Practice:
Please listen and repeat: (go through vocabulary twice)
I went to see a doctor. I had to rest at home. stomachache, hurt, terrible

Production:
Please listen and repeat.
Do together, and then call on individuals to answer independently.

Doc: What’s wrong?
Me: I have a stomachache.
Me: I feel terrible.
Doc: Let me check.
Doc: Does it hurt here?
Me: Yes, it does.
Doc: How about here? Does it hurt?
Me: It’s okay there.
Me: I have a headache, too.
Doc: I think you are seasick and have an upset stomach.
After all that, I had to get a shot on my hip.
I had to stop traveling and rest at home.

Role play: You pretend to be the doctor and ask me questions about what’s wrong.

Wrap Up: What else can you see a doctor for – besides your stomach? Ideas – bad headache, hurt finger, arm, or leg, bad cut, broken bone, fever, What kinds of things do you get a shot for? traveling to prevent diseases, allergies, antibiotics Can you tell me what has happened to you that you have seen a doctor for?

Thanks for letting me come into your class!! Take care! ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo. (Good-bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment