Thursday, April 2, 2009

G8 01 02

G8 01 02

I will be

Practice
(Emulation; repeat after me)

In the future I will be a spaceman.
In the future I will find rocks on Mars.
I will be able to see earth from space.
In the future I will take photos of planets.

In the future I will be a singer.
I will be a singer because I love music.
I will be famous.
I will be popular all over the world.
I will sing music teenagers will like.
My grandparent will like it too.
I will do my best to be a great singer.

Performance

Would you like to be a singer in the future? Yes/No.....
Would you like to be a spaceman in the future?
Do you think [Name] will be a singer in the future?
Do you think [name] will be a spaceman in the future?
Will you be famous in the future?
What will you do in the future? [prompt answers, if necessary]

No comments:

Post a Comment