Monday, April 13, 2009

G6 05 13

G6_05_13

Hello everyone! Today students will learn some common expressions used at a store.

Practice:
Please listen and repeat da ra haseyo : (go through vocabulary twice)
Sales clerk, customer, shopping, May I help you? Yes, please. No, thank you. How much is this?

Production:
Please listen and repeat whole class.

Sales clerk: May I help you?
Customer: Yes, please.
How much is this soccer ball?

May I help you?
Yes, please.
How much is this doll?

May I help you?
Yes, please.
How much is this toy car?

May I help you?
No, thank you.
I am just looking.

May I help you?
No, thank you.
I am already being helped.

Remember that please and thank you are polite and show good manners.

Wrap Up: I am going to ask you each “May I help you?” I want you to answer “Yes, please” and ask me the cost of an object. Now, I will ask if you need help, and you will answer “No, thank you” and either “I am just looking” or “I am already being helped.”

Thanks for letting me come into your class!! Take care! ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment