Monday, April 6, 2009

G7 04 10

G7 04 10

Health Questions and Answers

Practice
Emulation: Repeat phrases.

What's the matter? You look terrible?
I feel sick. I have a runny nose.
He has a runny nose. What can he do?
He can drink lot of water.
I have a sore throat.
He has a sore throat. What can he do?
He can eat hot soup.
My head hurts.
Her head hurts. What can she do?
She can take aspirin.
I have a fever.
He has a fever. What can he do?
He can cool down with wet washcloths.
I have a cold.
He has a cold. What can he do?
He can drink orange juice.
He can drink lots of water.
He can get lots of rest.

If I rest and drink water I will feel better.

Production

Greet each student.

You look terrible! What's the matter?
Student will answer.
Ask next student. He has a ............... What can he do?
Get a response.


Ask students how to treat my problems. Type responses for them, if necessary.

I have a headache; what can I do?
I have a sore throat; what can I do?
I have a fever; what can I do?
I have a cold; what can I do?
I have a runny nose; what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment