Monday, April 13, 2009

G7 01 01

7th Grade Unit 1, Lesson 1

Intro:
Hello everyone! My name is ______. Today we will practice greetings and making introductions!

Practice:
Please listen and repeat:

Hi, Hello, My name is, What is your name? Nice to meet you.
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good morning, Good evening, Good night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Bedtime
Do you speak English
Just a little
Do you speak Korean
Yes I speak Korean

During vocab, practice each word twice.

Production:
Please listen and answer. Please type your answers.
(First I ask the whole group then I go back through asking individual students to answer…usually after an individual answers I will have the whole group repeat it. There is a lot of repetition.)

How do you introduce yourself? Hello. My name is _____ Hi How are you?
How do you answer that question? My name is What is your name?
How do you respond? Nice to meet you
I would say Ahn nyung hasei yo. (Hello, how are you?)

Please type and speak your answers! (Call on individuals, then repeat whole group:)

Do you speak English? (Just a little)
Do you speak Korean?

Wrap Up:
How are you today?
Please raise your hand to tell me!

Great job!!

Thanks for having class with me today!!
Anyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment