Tuesday, April 7, 2009

G8 04 11

G8-4-11

Intro:
Hello everyone!
Today we will practice giving advice.

Practice:
Please listen and repeat: (go through vocabulary twice)
I would like to give you some advice.
Could I have your advice?
Could you advise me?
My advice is to watch less television.
That is good advice.
My advice is to eat more junk food.
That is bad advice.


Production:
Please listen and answer.
Do together, and then call on individuals to answer independently. After an individual answers, have the whole group repeat it.

Advise me:
I have an important test tomorrow.
My friend told a lie about me.
My mom wants me to take out the garbage.
I don’t know what to have for lunch.

Talk about a time you have given or received good / bad advice. Ask your classmates for some advice.


Wrap Up:
Discuss good and bad advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment