Friday, April 3, 2009

G7 05 13

G7 05 13

What are you doing?



Practice
What is he doing?
What are they doing?

I see a woman. What is she doing?
She is walking.
What is she wearing? She is wearing a blue dress.
I see a man at the café.
What is he doing?
He is reading.
What is he wearing?
He is wearing a white shirt and a necktie.

What is he holding?
He is holding a pen.

Production

What am I holding? Pen, book, ball, etc.

What color are you wearing? (Students each answer)

What are you doing? (I am studying English?)

What is _________doing? He is studying English.

What are you doing? Are you standing? No, I am sitting.

What are you doing? Are you sitting. Yes, I am sitting.

What are you learning?

What am I doing? (singing, coughing, sleeping, etc.)

Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment