Sunday, April 12, 2009

G8 07 20

G8 07 20

Have you ever.... I never...


Practice

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

Have you heard about the problem? No I have not hear about it. Yes I heard about it.
Have you heard that Jack is sick? No, I didn't hear it. Yes, I heard.
Have you met your teacher? No, I haven't met her. Yes, I met her.
Have you finished your homework? No, I haven't. Yes, I finished.
Have you eaten Chinese food? No, I have never eaten it. Yes I have eaten it.
I never thought she would stop.
I never thought I'd be healthy again.
I have never seen her look so sad. I have never seen anyone so angry.
I have never gone to China.

Production

Students will respond to the questions in a positive way, then in a negative way.
Have you read that book?
Have you heard that Jack is sick?
Have you met your teacher?
Have you finished your homework?
Have you seen the new High School Musical movie?

I've never seen a walrus, have you? No, I've never seen a walrus.
I've never read such a long book, have you? No, I've never read such a long book.

Ask students to make a sentence that begins with. I never....

Wrap up Good-byes

No comments:

Post a Comment