Monday, April 6, 2009

G8 02 05

G8 U02 05

Intro


Hello everyone! How are you?

Practice

Let’s practice.
Which do you like better? Repeat twice.
Which do you like more?


Production

Group:
Which do you like better soccer or baseball?

I like soccer better because I like kicking.

Individual:

Which do you like more summer or winter?

I like summer more because I can go to the beach and swim.


Which subject do you like better math or English?

I like English better because I like writing essays.


Which do you like more, art or physical education?

I like art more because I love designing.




Which do you like better, art or math?

I like math better because I like working with numbers.



Which do you like more geography or computer science?

I like computer science more because I like working with new technology.


If time:

Get them to type answers.

Wrap Up

What did you do this weekend?
Please raise your hand to tell me.


Thank you for having class with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment