Thursday, April 9, 2009

G7 07 20

G7 07 20

Simple Future -I will do my best.


Practice:

Emulation: Repeat after me.


What will you do in Middle School? What won’t you do in Middle School?

I will call you when I arrive. Don’t worry; I’ll be careful.

What will you do in Middle School?

I will study very hard. I will pay attention in class.

I will do my homework every day.

I will study English. I will study Spanish. I will study art.

I will do my best.

What won’t you do in Middle School?

I won’t take a nap in class.

I won’t play videogames at night.

I won’t fight with my classmates.

I won’t leave my room messy.


Production


What is one thing you will do in Middle School? Let students answer as they remember or think of new ideas.

What is one thing you won’t do in Middle School? (various)

No comments:

Post a Comment