Thursday, April 9, 2009

G8 06 18

G8 06 18
Students will ask for help with school assignments. Would you help.... I'm supposed.... I've never....

Practice:

Emulation - Repeat after me.
Would you help me?
I'm supposed to write about bacteria.
I have never studied them with a microscope.

Would you help me do my homework?
What is your homework about?
I'm supposed to write a geography report.

What country are you studying?
I'm supposed to write about Australia.
Have you ever been to Australia?
I've never been to Australia.
Why don't you write about Koala bears? I've never heard of a koala bear before.
The koala bear is really cute.
They are interesting, too.

Production

Ask students what their homework is about. Prompt them by typing answers, if needed.

Ask students for help. Let them question me about my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment