Monday, April 13, 2009

G6 01 01

G6 U01 01

For this lesson I printed pictures to show the people and flags while asking the students where he or she were from.

Hello everyone! My name is ..........

Today we will practice asking about origins!

Practice:
Please listen and repeat:
Where is he from?
Where is she from?
Where are you from?
He is from…
She is from…
I am from…
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Australia



Production:
Please listen and answer.
Where are you from?
What city are you from?

Let me show you something… Show all pictures have them answer whole group.
Please listen and answer… Whole group

Now we are going to try one at a time… Please raise your hand to answer!
Pictures again


Wrap Up:
Where would you like to live when you grow up?

Great job!!

Thanks for having class with me today!!
Anyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment