Monday, April 13, 2009

G5 05 13

G5_05_13

My introduction

Practice:
Please listen and repeat: (go through vocabulary twice)
(do clap, clap point in the direction after they say the word)
Go left, turn left (show hand trick for left with the picture)
Go right, turn right
Go Straight
I’m sorry? (You say “I’m sorry?” When you don’t hear or understand someone’s directions.) Where is the classroom? Where is the library?

Production:
Please listen and repeat.
Do together, and then call on individuals to answer independently.

Where is Namdaemun?
Go straight (clap clap point)
turn right (clap clap point)
Where is Namdaemun?
Go straight (clap clap point) and turn right. (clap clap point)

Where is my office?
Turn right (ccp) and go straight (ccp).
I’m sorry?
Turn right (ccp) at the door and go straight (ccp).
Thank you for your help. I can find it now.

I will ask a question then type the directions. You read them to me and do the movements with your hands.

Where is my porch? Turn left, go straight, and turn left.
Where is my car? Turn right and go straight.

In your classroom, where is your teacher’s desk?
Where is your seat?
Where is the chalkboard?
In your school, where is the library?
Where is the restroom?
Where is the cafeteria?
Where do you leave the building?

Wrap Up: I will ask each student to show me a direction and do clap clap point.

Thanks for letting me come into your class!! Take care! (Good-bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment