Monday, April 27, 2009

G7 07 19

G7 07 19

Presention:

We will review the present tense….doing something now.
We will learn how to use the present continuous…doing something in the near future.

Practice:

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

This is Brad; I am in New York.
This is Annie, the class is over now.
I am meeting some friends after school.
I am not going to the party tonight.
Are they coming with you tonight?
Is he going to his friends house this weekend?
This afternoon I am going shopping. I need a new sweater.
Tomorrow I am going ice skating. I love ice skating.
Today I am listening to music. I love to dance to the music.
This afternoon I am reading my favorite book. It is funny.
This weekend we are going to the countryside. We are going to see grandma. We are really excited.

Production:

Students will repeat individually and have a little phone call.

Hello, where are you calling from?
What are you doing this evening? What are you doing tomorrow? Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment