Thursday, April 2, 2009

G6 04 12

G6 04 12

What' the date?

Practice
(Emulation: students repeat after me)

What's the date today? Today is April 3.

When is your birthday? My birthday is on March third.

When is your mother's birthday. Her birthday is on July third.

When is Harvest Moon Day. Harvest Moon Day is on October Second.

My father's birthday is in August. My mother's birthday is in December.

What is the date today? Today is April Third. Today is the third of April.

Show a calendar. Point to April: first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth

Performance

I will ask you a question and I will type the answer.

When is my birthday? (Type August first, etc. different first-tenth for each student)

The game is on August second. When is the game?
The concert is on May first. When is the concert?
The test is on November third. When is the test? etc. for each student.

When is the game? [use calendar to point to a date]

Ask if anyone knows when their birthday is.

No comments:

Post a Comment