Wednesday, April 8, 2009

G8 06 18

G8 06 18

Future Simple

Practice

Emulation: Repeat after me.

Who is going to cook dinner? I am going to cook dinner.
Are you going to bake a cake? No I am going to make a pie.
I am going to wash the car.
Who is going to teach the lesson? My teacher is going to teach the lesson.
What are you going to do tonight? I am going to practice guitar.
When are you going to finish your homework? I am going to finish my homework tonight.
Where are you going to study? I am going to study at the library.
How are you going to get there? I am going to take the bus.

Production

Ask students the questions and have them answer according to a typed response (or hint).

Ask the students to respond to questions with their own answers.

Tell the students to ask me a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment