Monday, April 13, 2009

G5 01 03

G5 U01 03

Intro:

Hello everyone! Today we are going to practice greetings and discuss feelings.

Practice:

Please listen and repeat: (say slowly!!)
Hello, how are you today?

Good, Great, Happy, Excited, Wonderful. Are these words positive (good) or negative (bad)?

Not so good, sad, angry, sick, bored. Are these words positive or negative?

Fine, ok, not bad, so so. What do these expressions mean? In the middle of positive and negative.

Great job!

Okay, let’s try this one at a time! We will start with positive answers. I will tell you when that changes.

I will start.
Hi __________, how are you today?
I’m ___________(positive), how are you? I’m (positive) thanks!

Negative

Medium

Wrap Up:

Now, you can answer how you really feel today…. You can be honest. (If time have the class repeat the answers)

Thanks for having class with me today!! Take care!
ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo. (Good-bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment