Monday, April 6, 2009

G8 06 16

G8 06 16

I am very upset.


Practice

Emulation: Repeat after me. Have students repeat key phrases, either as a group or individually, or a bit of both

NOTE: Practicing some good answers will help them come up with their own later.

I am very upset. Why are you upset?
I am very upset with you. Why are you upset with me?
You made me very angry. You made me really mad.
You are so mean.
This is so unfair.
I am very upset with my sister. She went into my room.
I am very upset. Why are you upset? I failed the test.
I am very angry. Why are you angry? She was so mean to me.
I am very upset with my friend. Why are you upset with your friend. Because she lied to me.

Production

Ask students questions individually. If they are hesitant, type in a good response, or the key work to a good response.

Why are you so upset?

Why are you angry?

What's the matter?

Let students complete this sentence. You might need to type in a few reasonable endings.

He really made me angry when he................. [lied to me, woudn't play with me, was unfair to me, was mean to me, would not help me]

You look upset. Why are you upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment