Wednesday, April 15, 2009

G5 06 17

G5_06_17

Hello everyone!

Presentation
Today students will learn about adverbs of frequency.

Always Often Usually Sometimes Never

Practice:

Emulation: Please listen and repeat da ra haseyo : (go through vocabulary twice)

Always Often Usually Sometimes Never

Production:

Please listen and repeat.

I get up at seven everyday. I always get up at seven.

I always wash my face in the morning. I always brush my teeth at night.

I often use the Internet. I often eat rice.

I usually eat a big breakfast. I usually drink tea.

I sometimes visit the library. I sometimes play soccer on Saturday.

I am never late to class. She never drinks coffee.

Individually:

How often do you complete your homework?

How often do you play soccer?

How often do you speak English?

How often do you eat lunch?

How often do you eat kimchi?

What is something you always do? (brush teeth, eat rice for dinner, etc)

What is something you often do? (play soccer, ride your bike)

What is something you never do? (hit my sister, go swimming)

What is something you usually do? (have pizza on Fridays)


Wrap Up:

Thanks for letting me come into your class!! Take care! ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment