Wednesday, May 6, 2009

G7 10 30

G7 10 30

Presentation: You will practice asking "How" questions that ask for a number or for advice.

Practice:

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

How many cups do you need? I need two cups, please.
How much does this book cost? It costs ten dollars.
How long is the bus ride? The ride takes four hours.
How tall is that boy? He is over five feet tall.
How many shirts are you buying? I am going to buy three shirts.
How much chocolate do you want? I'd like one bar, please.
How long does it take to get to Seoul? It takes two hours by car.
How can I look more beautiful? You can drink lots of water.
You can dress well. You can get lots of sleep. Don't frown! Keep smiling.
You can look inside yourself.

Production:

Have students repeat individually, then respond individually to the questions above.

Challenge - How can I get better grades? How can I have more friends?

Or, have students ask the teacher a question beginning with "How?"

No comments:

Post a Comment