Sunday, May 17, 2009

G6 08 24

G6 08 24

Presentation: You will practice saying what you will be doing at a certain time in the future, and asking what someone else will be doing.

Practice:

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

What will you do this summer? I will go swimming.
What will you do tomorrow? I will play video games.
What will you do after you play video games? I will pay badminton.
What will you do next winter? I will go skiing, and ice skating.
What will go do next spring? I will visit Seoul with my parents.
What will you do on vacation? I will fly to England with my father.
What wil you do this weekend? I will go shopping on Saturday and stay home on Sunday.
What will you do after school. I will go have dinner. What will you do before dinner? I will do my homework.

Production:

Ask students the questions above and similar ones.
They may choose to respond with a visual prompt (picture or written)
Ask students to ask one another questions and answer them using the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment