Sunday, May 31, 2009

G8 11 31

G8 11 31

Presentation: Today we will pretend we are on an airplane, flying to China.

Practice: (Emulation)

We will be arriving in Beijing shortly. We hope you have enjoyed the flight.
Will you do me a favor? What would you like? I would like something to drink.
What would you like? I'd like some tea please.

Can you do me a favor? Sure, what would you like?
Can you tell me how long it takes to get to China?
It takes two hours. I hope we will arrive on time.

I'm sorry; our flight will be delayed. Could you do me a favor? Could you tell me how long it will take to get there? We are delayed by fifteen minutes. We still hope you enjoyed your flight. It was a very nice flight. We hope to see you again soon.

Production:

I will be the stewardess. You will be the passenger. I will ask you questions. I may give you some directions by writing, too. Have three little conversations using the phrases practiced earlier:

  • Giving the passenger something to drink.
  • Telling the passenger how long the flight lasts.
  • Telling the passenger the flight will be delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment