Wednesday, May 6, 2009

G8 08 22

G8 08 22

Presentation: We will practice asking and answering questions about interests.

Practice:

Emulation - Please repeat after me.

What are you interested in?
Are you interested in experiments?
Are you interested in playing baseball?
I am not interested in music. Are you interested in music?
I am interested in photography.
Are you interested in playing video games?
Are you interested in painting? I am interested in drawing.
Are you interested in music? Yes; I am interested in playing the guitar.
What sport are you interested in? I am interested in baseball.
What music are you interested in? I am intView Blogerested in piano music.

Production:

Have students repeat individually.
Ask students questions and let them answer.
Have students ask questions of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment