Monday, May 18, 2009

G7 13 37

G7 13 37

Presentation: Students will use the present tense to talk about habits.

Practice:

Emulation (repeat after me)

He lifts weights every day.
He gets up with an alarm clock every day.
I wash my face every day.
I brush my teeth every day.
I go to school by bus every day.
I go to bed at nine o'clock every day.
Do you exercise every day? Yes; I play tennis every day.
Do you eat breakfast every day? Yes; I eat a big breakfast every day.
Do you read books every day? No, I don't, but I read the newspaper every day.
Do you study every day? No, but I do my homework every day.

Production:

Ask students questions such as -
Do you read every day?
Do you study every day?
Do you do your homework every day?
Do you drink milk every day?
Do you walk your dog every day?
Do you eat healthy food every day?
Do you exercise every day?

Instruct students to answer in the negative or the positive.

Ask students "What is one thing you do every day?" and let everyone have a turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment