Sunday, May 17, 2009

G7 12 36

G7 12 36


Presentation: We will talk about past actions that were taking place at a certain time.

Practice:

Emulation: repeat after me.

What were you doing when the phone rang?
Why were you working at 6 a.m.?
She was studying at 10 p.m.
They were working on my birthday.
The couples were dancing.
He was writing a letter.
I was taking a photograph to remember my class.
When I arrived there were people playing chess.
They looked so happy when they were playing with paint.
They looked so sad when their teacher was saying good-bye.
What was she doing when you saw her? She was working in her garden.
What was he doing when you walked by? He was going into his house.
What were the boys doing? They were watching the Korean soccer team on TV.
What were you doing after breakfast? I was doing my homework.

Production:

Students will answer some of the above questions, responding to photographs.
Students will answer some questions without any prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment