Wednesday, May 20, 2009

G6 09 25

G6 09 25

Presentation: Today we will practice talking about what we did in the past.

Practice: (Emulation) Please repeat after me:

What did you do this morning? I made my bed.
What did you do yesterday? I went to the park.
What did you do last night? I ate speghetti.
What did you do last week? I went to visit my grandfather.
What did you do last weekend? I played soccer and I went swimming.
What did you do last month? I went to Germany.
What did you do yesterday? I took an English class.
What di you do on your last vacation? I went to the beach and I learned to swim. I went to the park and we played soccer. I had a wonderful time.

Production:

Have children answer questions about what they did in the past. Cue them with photos.
Have them ask one another.
Have them tell you whatever they wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment