Thursday, May 7, 2009

G7 11 31

G7 11 31

Presentation: Students will practice asking and giving opinions, using the pattern: What do you think of....?

Practice:

Emulation: Please repeat after me.

What do you think of TV. I think TV is bad. It is a waste of time. I think TV is OK. But we could study instead. I think TV is great. Some shows make me laugh.
What do you think of Kimchee? I think Kimchee is great. It goes well with rice. I think Kimchee is too spicy. Some foreigners cannot eat it.
What do you think of Seoul? I think Seoul is wonderful. It is exciting to live there. I think Seoul has too much pollution.
What do you think of the book? I think it is great. The story is very fantastic. I think it is boring; there is no romance.

Production

Ask students the questions and see if they can answer.
Expand to ask them about other things.
What do you think of American food?
What do you think of homework?
What do you think of soccer? etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment