Monday, May 25, 2009

G6 09 27

G6 09 27

Presentation: We will practice using the simple past tense to describe something that happened in the past.

Practice: (Emulation) Please repeat after me.

How was your vacation? It was great. It was bad.
How was your weekend? What did you do? I visited my grandparents in the country. It was fun.
How was your weekend? It was bad. What did you do? I was sick all weekend. I stayed in bed.
How was your morning? It was good. I did a lot of work.
How was school today? It was good. I learned a lot.
How was your summer? It was exciting. I went to the United States.

Production:

Students will respond to questions about their recent past, and follow up questions, based on a picture or word prompt.
Students will ask one another questions and answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment