Sunday, May 17, 2009

G5 08 24

G5 08 24

Presentation: Students will practice suggesting things to do and responding to invitations.

Practice:

Emulation: Repeat after me.

How about going swimming tomorrow?
Let's go. That sounds great!
Let's go hiking this Sunday. Let's go to the library after school.
Let's watch a movie tonight. A movie sounds great.
Let's go bowling on Saturday. Great! I'd love to go.
Let's study together tonight. I'm sorry I can't. I have a piano lesson.
How about going shopping tomorrow? Sure! I'd love to go.
How about going to the baseball game this weekend? Sorry, I can't. I have to go visit my grandparents. How about next weekend?
Let's go fishing on Saturday. I'm sorry; I can't. I have to go shopping with my mother. How about Sunday?

Production:

Students will respond to the teacher's ideas of something to do.
Students will give the teacher an invitation.
Students will give another student an invitation and the second student will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment