Sunday, June 14, 2009

G8 13 39

G8 13 39

Presentation: Today we will practice talking about things that might happen, or that we wish might happen. We'll use the If...then construction, and the If I were....I would.... construction.

Practice: (Emulation)

If I were a plant I would love the rain.
If I had your address, I would send you an invitation.
If it were your birthday, I would give you a present.
If you loan me some money, I will pay you back tomorrow.
If I go to the beach I will bring you some shells
If we go to the park, he will be happy.
If he does not leave, I will call the police.
If it were not raining, we could study outside.
If I went to China, I would visit the Great Wall.
If we had the money, we could go to the movie.

Production:

Ask students questions that will lead them to use these constructions.

What would we do we had the money?
What would we do if it were warm?
What would you do if you visited China?
If you go to the beach what will you bring me?
What if he does not leave?
Would you send me an invitation?
What would you do if it were my birthday? etc.

Production:

No comments:

Post a Comment