Thursday, June 18, 2009

G5 12 35

G5 12 35

Presentation: Today we will practice talking about the rooms of a house, and the names of different family members.

Practice: (Emulation)

This is my family. I have two parents, a brother and a sister. My grandparents live with us, too.
This is my family. This is my father. Please meet my mother. I have a brother and a sister.
My brother is older than my sister. I am the oldest.
We live with my grandfather and grandmother.
This is our living room. This is our kitchen. Here is the bathroom. Here is my sister's room. Here is my grandparents' room. We have a nice back yard.
Where is your sister? My sister is in her bedroom.
Where is your father? My father is in his chair. He is in the living room.
Where is your mother? She is in the kitchen. She is cooking with my sister.
Where is your brother? He is in the back yard.

Production:

Ask students questions about different family members; show rooms and have them make sentences to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment