Thursday, June 25, 2009

G8 13 38

G8 13 38

Presentation: Today we will work on a certain pattern: If....I would....

Practice: (Emulation)

If I were rich I would buy you a present.
If I were you, I would call my parents.
If I were in America, I would drink milk often.
If I lived in Japan, I would eat sushi every day.
If all water was clean, there would be less sickness.
If all people had food, it would be a better world.
If it rained, you would get wet.
If she were happy in her job, she would not be looking for another one.
If you went to bed early, you would not be so tired.
If I went to the sea shore, I would bring back seashells.
If I had more money, I would buy some fast food.
If I had more time, I would help the poor.
If it snowed, I would make a snowman.

Production:

Give students the first part of the sentence and have them give the second part.
Show photos and have students construct appropriate sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment