Wednesday, June 10, 2009

G8 13 37

G8 13 37

Presentation: Today we will practice talking about things that may happen in the future. We will practice sentences that begin with If.....

Practice: (Emulation)

If I find her address, I will send her an invitation.
If he likes this, I will give it to him.
If you like fruit, you will love this ice cream.
If I have enough time after work, I will call you.
If he finishes work early he will go to the party.
If it is hot tomorrow we will go to the beach.
If he has enough money he will buy me dinner.
If you do not study, you will get a bad grade.
If she finishes her homework, she will watch TV.
If she calls tomorrow I will ask her to go to the movie.
If it snows I will make a snowman.
If I see her, I will tell her.
If I do not hurry, I will be late for school.

Production:

Give students the first half of one of the statements above...
If I have enough time....
and have them complete it. Prompt with typing or a photo.

Ask students questions, such as: What will happen if you don't study? Prompt their responses by typing or with a picture.

What will she do if she finishes her homework?
What will we do if it snows?
What will happen if you don't study?
What will happen if you don't hurry?
What will you do if it is sunny tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment