Sunday, June 14, 2009

G5 13 39

G5 13 39

Presentation: Today we will practice talking about what happened in the past.

Practice: (Emulation)

What did you do last night? I played soccer. What else did you do? I did my homework.
What did you do on Tuesday? I studied English. I met a new friend. We played with the football.
What did she do this morning? She drew a picture. What else did she do? She danced to the music.
What did your mother do on the weekend? She cleaned house. She and my father ate at a restaurant.
What did you do? I made dinner at home. I trained my dog to sit.
What else did you do? I read a book. What kind of book did you read? I read a funny book.
What did you and your friend do yesterday? We went to school. What else did you do? We went to the library. What else? We watched a movie at my house.

Production:

Ask students questions about what they or someone else did. Prompt their answers with photos or words.

No comments:

Post a Comment