Tuesday, June 3, 2008

G6_03_09

G6_03_09

Hello everyone! ahn-nyong ha-se-yo? How are you? My name is __________. I am from ___________.

What time is it in Korea? It is ______ in __________!

Students will learn to talk about weather.

Practice:
Please listen and repeat: (go through vocabulary twice)

Question: “Do you like ______?”
Answer 1: “Yes, I like _____.”
Answer 2: “No, I don’t like _____.”
Spring, summer, fall, winter


Production:
Please listen and repeat.
Do together, and then call on individuals to answer independently. After an individual answers, have the whole group repeat it. (Lots of repetition.)

Do you like spring? Yes, I like spring. I can go to the mountains. How about you?
I don’t like spring. I have allergies.

Do you like summer? Yes, I like summer. We have a long vacation.

Do you like fall? Yes, I like fall. I love the harvest.

Do you like winter? Yes, I like winter. I can skate. How about you?

I like winter, too. I can make a snowman.



Wrap Up:

Ask the students individually: Do you like spring, summer, fall, winter?

Thanks for letting me come into your class!! Take care! ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo. (Good-bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment