Tuesday, June 3, 2008

G6 03 07 Annie

G6 03 07
Do you like Spring?

Practice

(Emulation: have students repeat; correct mispronunciations.)

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Do you like spring?
Yes; I like spring. There are flowers everywhere.
Do you like summer. No, I don’t like summer. It is too hot. I can swim in summer.
Do you like fall? Yes; I like the yellow and red leaves.
Do you like winter? No, it is too cold. Yes, it snows in winter.

Production

Have photos copied from powerpoint or other sources.
Have students name the season in the picture.

Ask “Do you like……….?”
Yes I like……… No, I do not like…………..
Why do you like spring? Summer? Fall? Winter?
Why do you like………
See if they can name reasons they don’t like spring (rain)
Reasons they do like summer? I can swim.
Reasons they don’t like fall. It is too cool. The leaves fall down.
They do like winter: I like the snow.

See if children can name the season that I am talking about.

What season is this? There are flowers beginning to bloom.
What season is this? It is hot and sunny every day.
What season is this? It rains so the flowers will bloom.
What season is this? It is getting cooler. Leaves are turning yellow.
What season is this? There is snow.

Wrap up

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment