Thursday, September 24, 2009

G8 01 03

Students will learn state their decision or intention to do a particular thing.
Presentation:
Grammar Focus
What are you going to verb?
I am going to verb subject.

Production:
What are you going to make?
I am going to make a salad.
What are you going to eat?
I am going to eat some steak.
What are you going to buy?
I am going to buy a dress.
What are you going to have?
I am going to have the noodles.
What are you going to be for Halloween?
I am going to be a witch.
What are you going to say to her?
I am going to say hi to her in English.
When are you going to do your homework?
I am going to do it after dinner.

Practice:

Ask students the questions, giving them a picture to prompt their response.
Ask students questions and let them freely respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment